Wednesday 4 February 2015

Whats in my bag ♥


The first real post of a new blog is always going to be a hard one. I decided to start with something easy and show you a glimpse of whats in my bag. 

The bag I use changes daily depending on what I'm doing on the day, today I have a shorter then usual shift at work so I don't need to take my big all day bag to work. Lets be honest no one loves to carry the heaviest bag of all time around filled to the brim with things you think you need when in fact you don't. 

Today I'm using my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Navy. This was a gift from my fiance for my birthday last year. We went to London to celebrate my birthday (went retail shopping in the capital to make becoming another year older bearable.) I was torn between the navy and black but I thought do I really need another black bag! So I went for the navy.


The bag itself comes with an optional over the body studded strap I prefer to wear my bag with the strap its much more practical for me for both day and night occasions. The bag has gold hard wear and has two slim tassels on each zipper. The main compartment of the bag up top has a quite spacious inside I can fit the majority of my daily must haves inside. It also has a little slot for your phone too which is always a good thing, cant be losing the number one accessory could you imagine the withdrawal symptoms.  There is also a zipper in the front when you lift up the front flap on release of the clasp. I don't tend to put anything in here other then loose change. 

If I remember right the bag was £170 which is totally worth it in my opinion I have definitely got my fiances money's worth. I tried to look for a link to the bag on the Selfridges website where we purchased the bag from but they don't seem to stock Rebecca Minkoff on their site anymore, I'm sure they will still stock it in store though.

What's inside you wonder... Well I shall show you.


Mobile Phone - Which isn't in the photo as I used it to take the photos for my blog post. I have a iphone 5s in gold she is the mothership and is a must in any whats in my bag.

Key - This is my locker key for work I have a shift later today so will need to take this with me.

Radley Purse - This is a great purse it fits everything I need in cash notes, coins and cards.

YSL Lipstick - For touch ups on the go this one is the Rouge Volupte silky sensual radiant lipstick in number 1 nude beige. Gorgeous shade I love it.

Victoria Secret Body Mist - This one is in vanilla lace I'm a bit of a sucker for anything vanilla scented.

Chocolate - You know when you go out for a meal and you get chocolates at the end when you pay for your bill well I was greedy and took a handful and this is whats left. You never know when you are gonna get a sweet tooth.

Radley key pouch - I keep all of my house keys in here this way I'm not hunting for my keys all day long as they are all in one place.

Reciept - From Asda I purchased two garlic bread pizzas weekend just gone for a house party I attended.

So that's as exciting as my bag for today is I might do another in a couple of weeks sharing my Mary Poppins style bag what I use on a busy day.

But for now toodles.

Gemma xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment