Friday 27 February 2015

February Favourites ♥

Hey Everyone

Where did the time go since my last blog post... I've been super busy decorating in our new home so between that and work I haven't had a minute to sit and chill with the laptop. 

I had a cheeky half an hour spare so I thought I'd get this months favourite's up.


Sabrina the teenage witch the final season

I'm a bit of a DVD freak I like collecting TV and film series and I've just finished watching a blast from the past and one of my all time favourites from my childhood Sabrina. If you are crazy and never watched Sabrina then the title is self explanatory it's basically about a teenager who finds out shes a witch on her 16th Birthday, she lives with her aunts and has a talking cat named Salem. The show series starts whilst Sabrina is in High school and goes through her college years, working life and right up to the day she nearly gets married. I love it and I'm so glad I watched it again after all these years.

Strawberry Nesquik

I've been obsessing over this stuff. I only bought it as I made some strawberry flavoured cookies on valentines day. I've been using the leftovers like crazy I didn't even realise how much I loved strawberry milkshake.

L'oreal paris brow artist plumper in light/medium

This came in the February My little box which you can see in my previous post. I have to say My little box has also been a strong favourite this month, but since I done a whole post on it I didn't think I needed to add it to this monthly favourite post. This little guy has been my saviour whilst I've been in a rush this month. I just quickly glide it through my brows and hey presto they are groomed full and ready to go. 

Stitch Mug

Adorable! I know right??!  My friend told me she had a surprise for me and this was the surprise I've been trying for the longest time to get this mug, online and in store. It was always sold out online and when I asked about it in store they always said it was discontinued. Someone was telling fibs as my friend came to the rescue and treated me with this which she found in her local Disney store. Stitch is one of my favourite Disney characters and I've been drinking my strawberry milkshake out of this all month long.

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

My Fiance ordered me something from the Selfridges website at Christmas, on Christmas eve he recieved an email saying it wasn't coming. He got a £20 gift voucher as an apology and gave it to me to spend so I chose this. I've really been enjoying using it and I've pretty much used it everyday since I got it. The bronzer amd the blush are my fave if I'm honest the highlight is ok but nothing special but two out of three aint bad right?

Music/Tv/Film

This month my favourite song has been Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars it just puts you in a good mood as soon as you hear it.

Tv wise I have been loving the Real Housewives Of Cheshire I enjoy seeing how the other half live Dawn is my favourite character I think she looks great for her age and she's not afraid to get her opinion across.

My favourite Film this month has been Taken 3, Liam Neeson is one of my favourite actors and I've really enjoyed the franchise of the Taken films. The first one is still the best but I enjoyed all three.

So there we have it the February favourites for this month what have you been loving this month?

Gemma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment